FDN is currently seeking an experienced, proactive and creative Social Media Manager & Content Creator to join our team. As a Social Media Manager you will be responsible for developing, creating and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with Marketing and Sales departments.
This position would be best suited for an individual who describes themselves as a ‘go-getter’ and an ‘action-taker’ who welcomes change in your daily schedule . The world of social media moves fast and if you love to keep up with the latest trends, being in front of the camera is a joy and staying on top of the evolving world of social media is something you enjoy to do then we would love to hear from you.
Now let’s dive into the role:
This is a full-time contractor position paying $22 – $25 based on experience. You will be an asset and the face of two of our brands on social media. Our content strategy is heavily focused on video – pre-recorded and live video. Think Tiktok, Reels, Youtube shorts, Stories and more.
We are operating on the following platforms*:
- Facebook Groups
*Possibly more channels as they evolve. This role will have a lot of changes!
What your activities look like!
- Creating Daily Videos for TikTok, Instagram Stories, Reels & Shorts
- Creating longform videos for various platforms
- Creating and Implementing (and possibly producing) live video strategy
- Creating a Strategy for increasing followers & engagement
- Building our tribe online
- Creating content around our core content, customer questions etc
- Responding to Comments, Direct Messages etc
- Creating and editing videos
- Repurposing content
- Podcast Promotion
- Managing our Content Buckets
- Email Newsletter Support
- Data Review & Analysis
- Lead Generation
- Hashtag strategy – monitor hashtags and trends
- Love to perform research! What’s working well on a certain platform, what type of content should we create, what are others doing?
- Experience creating content from scratch. Not only researching what we should do or creating a strategy of what we should do but putting it into action from idea to creation to posting! Video editing, graphic creation & more.
- Ability to proactively schedule and plan! Have the ability to batch and plan out content far in advance in line with the online marketing strategy.
- Engagement is key! Ensuring that all engagement is dealt with across various methods to ensure you are building relationships with prospects and existing clients.
- Client Experience is at the heart of everything. We aren’t in the business of customer service, we want to create a customer experience with our brand that knocks people’s socks off!
- Creating a brand voice for our social channels. Copywriting is a key component of this role and the ability to use different voices and tones in line with our brand guide. Copywriting will include copy in the posts and images.
- Make sense of the numbers!! We love data and what we also need is the story that goes with the data from each social media channel. Understanding and analyzing the data is essential to success.
- This is not your first rodeo! Previous experience in growing and building brands or businesses on social media for other companies.
Become the face of our social media channels, build our brands and you will be rewarded with growth in the company and have the opportunity to let your creative juices flow.
If you are enthusiastic about this position, please complete the form below.